Wednesday 17 April 2013

Irresistable place for high tea

Bonjour!

This is another dessert lover who come from Hong Kong, Joey:)
Living in HK for 18 years, I have tired different kinds of dessert.
Ummm...maybe because of cultural difference,
I didnt think HK cafes are good at making Western Desserts. 
 
Until I come to Sydney, I finally find something attract me loads.
Yes! It is a
APPLE &CINNAMON TART
To be honest first, I am addicted to apple and cinnamon.
Thats why I would recommend this sort of dessert to u.haha


 
Looks really yummy!!!
 
From this close shot,
we can see that it comes with a shortbread base and fills with many diced apple and cinnamon.
Warm reminder! Dun warm it up!!!
Coz the sugar on the top will melt and it becomes too sweet.
And l think the price is reasonable at all.
For dine in, $6.75
For take away, $5.60
 The size is not that large. Girls wont worry about weight gain:)
 
 
Are you interested in enjoying such a cutie dessert now?? 

 
This is the cafe's name.

-Pattison's Patisserie Fine Bakery Cafe-

 I think it is not famous in Sydney at all...But its still a nice choice to high tea.
The environment is really fantastic.
It is not crowded.
You can really spend a whole day here with a drink and a cake.
There is a large variety of dessert.
You can choose a favourite dessert and enjoy it with your friends :)



 
Hope you enjoy it.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment