Saturday 20 April 2013

Chocolate Brownie

Chocolate Brownie
Hey guys, It's me, Trevis !
This time I would like to introduce another dessert for you guys.
It's Chocolate Brownie.
Chocolate Brownie is firstly developed in United States at the 19th century. It is always a cross between a cake and a cookie in texture. But it also come in a variety forms, and many different taste, for example milk or coffee, ice cream. 

The first time I have Chocolate Brownie is in my homestay in Australia. She is a housewife and she like making dessert in her spare time. Once, she have made some square things and I am interesting in what it is, so I took one and have a try. 


When I firstly put the square things inside my mouth, I found it fascinating. It taste really good, very deep chocolate taste but not too sweet. Brittle in the surface but soft inside. Afterward I asked my host mother what it is, and of course it is the Chocolate Brownie.

It's a fantastic feeling that I would not forget in my rest of y life !


And here is the video that introducing how to make Chocolate Brownie !


Thank you all of you guys ! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment