Sunday 21 April 2013

Pancakes as Desserts??

Hey, hi to all :)
It's Adrian again.
Erm...what should I introduce today???
many desserts in Sydney are brilliant and tasty...
ahhhhh!!!

OKOK fine...let's go back to the topic
Few weeks, I have been to Pancake on the Rock with my frds in Darling Habour
Let me show you where it is




The dessert that i am going to recommend is HOT ‘N’ TROPPO
This dessert is a mixture of buttermilk pancakes with grilled banana, walnuts, cream, chocolate ice-cream and our home made chocolate sauce.
As you guys know from my previous post, I am a chocolate lover :)
So i enjoy this dessert so much!!!!!!!
and the texture of the pancake is so good .
So as a chocolate lover, i really suggest that it is vice choice to try it (at least once or more  :) )!!!
One more thing to go...the price is only $11.95
PLEASE ENJOY :)

Anyways, time to finish up here, and see you guys next time, bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment