Sunday 21 April 2013

McFlurry from McDonald !?

Hi everyone, this is Adrian again :)
Has anyone here tried the desserts that were recommended by my frds and by me?? 
If not, YOU SHOULD TRY THEM!!!!!
the desserts are nice and fantastic.
Go for it!!

Okay, this is gonna be the last post of this blog.
So for the last recommendation, I would like to introduce a dessert that u can find easily
(actually u can find it nearly whenever and wherever u r)

So u may ask me what it is...
actually it's McFlurry from McDonald

U might ask me why i don't introduce something better this dessert.
It's so easily found and there's nth special for that

My answer is...
I wanna share what i like to others

Okay, time to back to topic
For anyone who like eating soft serve, McFlurry a good recommendation for you :)

What does it include??
 McFlurry is a soft serve that mixed with different topping, such as chocolate fudge, caramel and bubblegum.

u can choose anyone of the three toppings based on your will.

So...try for it...it's nice :)

Besides, the price is reasonable...so go to McDonald near you home and try it

okay...hope to see you guys later, and this will be our last post for this blog

bye guys, will miss you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment