Wednesday 17 April 2013

Rocky Road

Hey! It's Bonnie again! Today I went to the same store with my boyfriend to try out new desserts. This time, is ROCKY ROAD! If you're a dessert lover you might be surprised that they make white chocolate rocky road coz its unusual in the market. I had milk chocolate rocky road and my bf got the white one. The one my bf had is too sweet for me =.= so if you're like me, not a big fan of white choc, you better don't try it... The rocky road I had in this shop is quit different from the others. Umm.. if you ever tried Gloria jean's one, it just taste like chocolate with marshmallows. But this one i had today got marshmallows, chocolate, jelly, nuts and some dried berries. It's sweet, and got a very slight hint of sourness at the same time. Super delicious !!Price is very reasonable as well! Just a few dollars only! :D
Hope you enjoy today's dessert :)


No comments:

Post a Comment