Sunday 21 April 2013

Opera Cake

Opera Cake

Hello everybody, it's me Trevis
How's your feeling about my last blog? Have you taste the chocolate brownie or even you have tried to make it ? It's lovely right? ! =]

This time I would like to introduce another dessert to you ! It's my favorite -- Opera cake !




Like before, I would firstly like to make a short introduction on opera cake and share my own experience after that !
Opera Cake is a cake firstly came from french. The main elements of it is layers of almond sponge cake soaked in coffee syruplayered with ganache and coffee buttercream, and covered in a chocolate glaze. 



For myself, i love chocolate very much, I would probably love all the cake which layered with chocolate.
So, I would definitely love the Opera Cake! 


The first time I tasted the cake was also in the home stay. As I sad before, my host mother love to make dessert very much, so I can always have chance to try different kind of dessert. 
Once I got up in the afternoon, I went to the kitchen for finding breakfast. I did see nothing but a box of cake on the table. Cos I am too hungry, I have pick one even I don't know what it is....


It taste really good, the feeling that i felt is couldn't express by words! (Maybe it is only because my English is not good enough for me to do the expression, ha ha xDD) The strong feeling made finish the whole box of the cake one by one ! I totally couldn't help !


After that breakfast, I love to have it all the time. Whenever it is in the morning, in the afternoon or at night, even I have finish the main dish, the first thing comes out in my mind is the opera cake !


This is definitely my favorite ! And I hope you guys would have chance to enjoys this incredible dessert !



No comments:

Post a Comment